Welcome to Wired on PT
Welcome to Wired on PT, the blog of the West Virginia Physical Therapy Association. Acting on our mission to serve the profession this requires reaching our members and community. We hope this blog may serve to address that gap, providing perspectives and skills in practice readily applicable to the West Virginia physical therapy community. We aim to provide insight to bolster your toolbox, spur thought and creativity, and translate to your patients in tangible ways. Stay tuned and prepare to follow us in this journey, as we celebrate member voices and pursue the advancement of our great profession.
What can I expect to find in Wired on PT?
- Quick articles on hot topics
- Patient applicable material
- Current research highlights
- Tips and tricks from the field
- Impact stories
Where can I access the blog?
Can I write for Wired on PT?
Absolutely! Wired on PT aims to be a member authored blog. If you are a member of the WVPTA and interested in writing a post, we would love to hear from you! Content should be targeted to practicing physical therapists. Further questions on authoring a blog post can be directed to WVPTA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog Submission Requirements
- 1500 words or less
- All posts must be original, material referenced within should be cited following the post as needed
- The post must be targeted to practicing physical therapists. This includes multiple avenues such as clinician, academician, advocacy, health care management, etc.
- The post must be grammatically correct and complete as submitted. Formatting assistance can be provided for translation to online content.
- Corresponding media encouraged including photos, videos, links, etc.
- Submitted to email@example.com as a word document, attached media as needed
Trying to soak up all the nooks and crannies of the physical therapy profession is hard work. With strong voices within the WV physical therapy community we hope to collaborate and take that pursuit of knowledge one step further. So get ready to rub shoulders with Wired on PT and make it one digestible bite easier. Bettering ourselves, to better our patients.
WVPTA Public Relations Committee