Best of luck to our Wheeling Jesuit PT students on their international medical outreach! It’s great to see young st… https://t.co/Tgysq9IFZt
Prosthetic Assessment and Treatment | 6 Hour CE Course | November 8, 2013
- Kyle Yonak, CPO
- Mary Sue Wheeler, PT
- Debra Mell, PT, DPT
- Lauren Shepard, PT, DPT
Wheeling Jesuit University Department of Physical Therapy Stone Center
1025 Market Street Wheeling, WV 26003
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – The West Virginia University Division of Physical Therapy is celebrating the success of its 2013 graduates, who earned a first-time pass rate of 97.5 percent on their licensure exam.
Of the 39 recent graduates, 38 passed the National Physical Therapy Examination. One graduate also received a perfect score.
“We are very proud of the Class of 2013,” MaryBeth Mandich, P.T., Ph.D., Division of Physical Therapy chairperson and professor, said. “Their 97.5 percent first-time pass rate exceeded the national average of 91 percent. This achievement is a testament to the collective efforts of our faculty members and students.”
March 18, 2013
It is time for you to come to Charleston and fight for the rights of your patients! We are looking for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants to come to the WV Capitol and speak out on behalf of your patients and their ability to access your services.
April 26-28, 2013 Stonewall Resort in Roanoke, WV
GO GREEN EVENT: There will be no handouts for this conference. You will need to register online at our website. You will be provided online access to the materials prior to the event and can download & print materials or access them during the presentations via your laptop or iPad.
- Participate in our Spring into ACTION 5K Run/Walk
- University of Oklahoma Early Intervention Physical Therapist Survey
- 2019 Call for Poster Abstracts
- Nancy Tonkin Distinguished Service Award
- Information for Student Scholarships for APTA Events
- Helpful Links and Webinar Available for New Evaluation Codes
- WJU to host Kinesiotaping
- 2016 Call for Poster Abstracts
- Oct 15, 2016 is the 2016 Global PT Day of Service (PTDOS)
- Continuing Education opportunity for Pediatric PT