Location: School of Physical Therapy, Marshall University
Course 1: April 13-14, 2013
Course 2: June 15-16, 2013
Course 3: July 20-21, 2013
The following information has been provided to us by HIGHMARK WEST VIRGINIA. They have sent out communication via mail and electronically, but as a courtesy of WVPTA, we are also trying to spread the information to our members.
To Learn More About the Physical Medicine Management Program and to enroll in the upcoming Webinars Please visit NaviNet Plan Central or access the Highmark West Virginia website at: www.highmarkbcbswv.com
Educational Session Planned
Webinars are planned for hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and select providers (providing physical therapy, occupational therapy and manipulations) to learn more about the Highmark West Virginia Physical Medicine Management Program. The audience for the webinars includes: Network Participating Physicians (Medical Doctors and Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine), Doctors of Chiropractic, CRNPs, Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists. Network participating hospitals and skilled nursing facilities are also encouraged to attend these sessions.
Enroll today, Space is limited; pre-registration is required. Determine the date and time you wish attend.
Webinar Dates and Times:
- Monday, July 23, 2012 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Thursday, August 2, 2012 - 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- Tuesday, August 7, 2012 - 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Friday, August 10, 2012 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held at the St. Mary’s Center for Education in Huntington, WV on Monday, June 18, 2012 to commerate the opening of PT program. The physical therapy program joins other programs in nursing, medical imaging and respiratory care that St. Mary’s Medical Center and Marshall University already partner in. The doctoral program was approved in 2009 by the Marshall University Board of Governors.
The West Virginia Physical Therapy Association received the award for the 2012 Outstanding Small Chapter during the recent APTA meeting in Tampa, Florida. The PT 2012 conference was well attended with over 2000 PT and PTAs in attendance.
- Virtual Poster Session 2020
- APTA Centennial Scholars Program
- Observation Hours Task Force Surveys
- Telehealth & E-visits
- COVID-19 Support
- CMS waivers to allow PTs to participate in e-visits for patient care.
- University of Oklahoma Early Intervention Physical Therapist Survey
- 2019 Call for Poster Abstracts
- Nancy Tonkin Distinguished Service Award
- Information for Student Scholarships for APTA Events